Fee Proposal Writer / Hub Coordinator
Due to a maternity cover requirement, MBM is currently seeking a Fee Proposal Writer / Hub Coordinator for our Sydney office with the following core qualities and skills:
- Good organisational skills.
- Good writing, proof reading and formatting skills.
- Ability to work in a friendly supportive team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and work on several fee proposals/reports within concurrent timeframes.
- Ability to understand tender selection criteria and develop and coordinate responses.
- Ability to plan and manage tasks to be undertaken by MBM technical staff and fee proposal partners / subcontractors to meet fee proposal/report submission deadlines.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The position will be fulltime for a period of 9 months and carry a salary of circa $80-$85k.
If you meet the core qualities and skills, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to email@example.com is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.