MBM is currently seeking a Project Advisor for our Sydney office with the following core qualities and skills
- Capabilities in and exposure to the delivery of Asset Management and FM Services either in the public or private sector;
- A tertiary qualification across Building, Asset Management or Facilities Management;
- Demonstrable commercial experience across the Asset Management and FM Services procurement process including working on specifications, KPI's and payment mechanisms, evaluation and contract negotiation;
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities and analytical skills; and
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, and Project).
The position will be fulltime and carry a salary of circa $90-$100k
If you meet the core qualities and skills, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to email@example.com is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.