Senior Project Advisor
MBM is currently seeking a Senior Project Advisor for our Sydney office with the following core qualities and skills
- Capabilities in and exposure to business processes, organisation development and structures and the delivery of Asset Management and FM Services either in the public or private sector;
- Experience of implementation or working with recognised appropriate international standards such as ISO55000 or ISO41000.
- A tertiary qualification across Business, Building, Asset Management or Facilities Management;
- Accreditation to an industry body such as FMA, IFMA, IAM, IPWEA, RICS or AIQS;
- A minimum of 10 years commercial experience across the Asset Management and FM Services procurement process including development of specifications, KPI's and payment mechanisms, evaluation and contract negotiation;
- Experience with FM or asset management systems;
- The ability to work autonomously or within a team to deliver project outcomes to time and budget constraints;
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities and analytical skills; and
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, and Project)
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to email@example.com is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.