Senior Quantity Surveyor and Quantity Surveyor
MBM is seeking Quantity Surveyors/ Senior Quantity Surveyors with experience in building and infrastructure, particularly rail and water to join our Melbourne team. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing locally owned independent QS consultancy and be involved in both building and the growing amount of infrastructure projects in Victoria. The role involves both undertaking projects and structured business development.
The successful applicant will have the ability to use Cost X and prepare first principle cost estimates for both building and infrastructure projects.; must be a team player, have effective organisational and communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, good time management, analytical skills and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Graduate of recognised QS degree course;
- Approx. 5-10 years' experience working as a QS;
- Previous experience working in a QS consultancy, providing the full range of pre & post contract QS services preferred;
- Recent AIQS/MRICS qualified beneficial but not essential;
- Experience in building and infrastructure projects, particularly rail and water;
- Client facing and business development skills; and
- High level verbal and written communication, including preparation of reports for clients.
Opportunities for career advancement and to build a team working on water and rail projects.
Please forward your application to email@example.com, with a covering letter addressing the criteria above and a current CV.
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to firstname.lastname@example.org is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.