We are seeking a fulltime Assistant Accountant with at least 5 years’ experience, who is proactive, responsive and committed to join the team in our Parramatta office.
Reporting directly to the National Finance Manager, the successful applicant will perform all accounts related tasks across a variety of areas and provide support to various areas of the business.
You must be able to successfully work in a team environment and demonstrate absolute attention to detail.
- Payroll and superannuation
- Bank and end of month reconciliations
- Assisting staff with accounts queries
- Processing of expense claims and leave
- Sales invoicing
- Creditors payments
- Assisting with general client queries
- Assisting with the production of reports for management, such as Cash flow reports; Profitability reports; Debtors reports and the dashboards.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Tax obligations
- Sending out monthly statements to clients
- Assisting in end-of-year reconciliations
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Ad-hoc queries and tasks as directed by National Finance Manager, National Practice Manager and CEO
- Degree qualified (Commerce or Accounting)
- Extensive payroll experience
- Advanced MS Office skills with experience in MYOB software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and deal with employees at varying levels
- Demonstrate a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Able to think conceptually and look for opportunities for improvement.
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to firstname.lastname@example.org is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.