The role is responsible for maintaining and developing the Building Consultancy service line undertaking core building consultancy duties such as but not limited to:
• Make Good Assessments and negotiations, both Tenant and Landlord (office and industrial);
• Transition Services incorporating new build developments through to handover (industrial);
• Life Cycle Analysis and forecasting (commercial assets);
• Capital Works Funds (aged care assets, health and prisons);
• Ingoing Schedules of Condition (office,retail and industrial);
• Technical Due Diligence at acquisition and disposal (commercial, retail and industrial assets);
• Portfolio Stock Condition Surveys (including Council and University assets).
• Expert Witness, Defect Analysis and reporting.
Associated duties but not limited to:
• Development of new and maintenance of existing clients including in-house relationships;
• NSW, interstate, national and international travel where required.
$80,000 - $120,000+
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen or have permanent residency status
Posted September 5 2019