Executive Quantity Surveyor/Associate
We are seeking an Executive/Associate level Tax Depreciation specialist to join our Melbourne office. You will assist our team in delivering quality reports to our established client base. The role will require some interstate travel.
You will possess a minimum of eight years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role.
MAIQS/MRICS status and accreditation with the Tax Practitioners Board will be highly regarded.
- be highly skilled in the preparation of tax depreciation schedules for all types of commercial property
- have a deep understanding of the legislative basis for claiming tax depreciation and capital allowances
- have experience in insurance replacement cost estimates and sinking funds
- be able to undertake site visits and prepare detailed asset registers independently
- have advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- have a working knowledge of CostX
- possess good leadership skills
- work well in a team environment
- have a high attention to detail and good analytical skills
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to firstname.lastname@example.org is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.