We are seeking a number of Intermediate Tax Depreciation Consultants to join our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane Offices. You will assist our team in delivering quality reports to our established client base. The roles will require some interstate travel.
You will possess a minimum of five years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role. MAIQS/MRICS status and accreditation with the Tax Practitioners Board will be highly regarded.
- be highly skilled in the preparation of tax depreciation schedules for commercial property
- understand the legislative basis for claiming tax depreciation and capital allowances
- have experience in preparing asset registers, insurance replacement cost estimates and sinking funds
- be able to undertake site visits and prepare detailed asset registers independently
- have advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- have a working knowledge of CostX
- work well in a team environment
- have a high attention to detail and good analytical skills
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter addressing the criteria above and a current CV.