MBM have been providing our clients building consultancy since 2013 and have significantly invested in our team and workload capabilities in recent times.
As a result of the team’s hard work, we have been shortlisted for the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) – Building Consultancy of the Year 2017 Award, and are happy to be mixing with high calibre peers in this category.
Our experienced multi discipline in-house team includes:
- Chartered building consultants;
- Building services engineers; and
- Chartered building surveyors / certifiers.
This senior team provides a wide range of experience through exposure into and working for global real estate agencies, international engineering consultancy, national and regional independent building consultancies. Our relationships in the commercial, public and residential property sectors are strengthening through our traditional building consultancy offer intertwined with total life solutions provided through integration with our award-winning facilities management advisory and quantity surveying service offering.
To date this year, we have completed: -
- Numerous large scale condition/compliance portfolio reviews for our local government council clients;
- Technical due diligence reviews for our real estate investment clients ranging from $7m – 300m+;
- Various pre-lease schedules of condition reports and end of lease make good reviews for agencies and landlord clients;
- Defect review and reporting with cost plan support;
- Asset management support and maintenance scheduling for newly constructed residential and industrial property owners.
- BCA compliance audits for national corporate and public sector clients;
- BCA Certification on a large number of projects throughout Victoria;
Our approach to the total life cycle of property linked to ownership of the project sets us apart. We work hard to understand our client drivers and through brainstorming and collaboration we seek out added value for our clients.
We pride ourselves on providing a senior expert consultant throughout our project involvement; ensuring that our client experiences consistent and timely contact throughout the duration of project delivery. As an independent consultancy with senior team members we are a natural extension to our clients’ property team. We are happy that our client base is growing with return clients recognising the effort that we make to surpass expectations.
If you require additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact any member of our team or the offices on:
NSW 02 9270 1000 , VIC 03 9603 5200 , QLD 07 3234 4000