We are seeking a fulltime Office Manager who is proactive, responsive, and committed to join the team in our Melbourne office.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing and supervising the workflow of the premises; implementing plans, strategies and changes across the firm.
You must be able to successfully work in a team environment, demonstrate initiative and ensure the smooth running and operation of the practice.
You will also coordinate a high-quality bid response, source/compile company content as well as review and format tender documents ensuring accuracy and strong brand compliance.
- Reporting to the VIC Directors and working collaboratively with the National Practice Manager to ensure the smooth operation of premises, IT, HR administration, suppliers, client liaison, quality assurance, WH&S, office budgeting, policies and procedures and all other practice management issues nationally.
- General reception and administrative duties including but not limited to answering calls, typing, scanning, filing, arranging meetings, travel, functions, general office maintenance relating to premises and IT and all other administrative tasks
- Provide bidding support and assist in preparing multiple proposals for submissions at any given time, working to strict deadlines
- Edit and format documents to read consistently
- Source and edit corporate CVs, capability statements, company statistics and completed project information as required for each tender submission
- Maintain records to ensure that the information stored is up to date and relevant
- Previous experience in an office management or executive assistant role in professional services
- Excellent interpersonal skills, well-spoken and presentable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work with multiple stakeholders and demonstrate initiative
- Strong organisational capabilities
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to firstname.lastname@example.org is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.