MBMpl is a national independent Australian owned property consultancy providing Quantity Surveying, Building Consultancy, Tax & Asset Services, PPP Advisory, Infrastructure, Facilities Management Advisory and Expert Witness services. We have office in NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and WA with over 100 staff across Australia.
Due to the continued growth of our Sydney office and Operations team, we are currently seeking an Office Manager to start as soon as possible.
You will be reporting to the State Director(s) and working collaboratively with your Manager to:
- Coordinate and manage the Operations / Administrative team’s workload in the Sydney office
- Ensure the smooth operation of premises, IT, administration, suppliers, client liaison, quality assurance, WH&S, policies and procedures, and all other day to day operations for the Sydney office
- Manage the day to day human resources administration and maintain on-going compliance with existing and new legislation, in conjunction with our external HR specialist, across the organisation
- Implement training functions across the organisation
- Manage the day to day IT infrastructure of the firm in conjunction with our external IT specialist
- Manage and implement the IMS system and maintain on-going compliance across the organisation
- Liaise with the teams and assist in resolving queries and requests
- Prepare policies, procedures, and content to support the preparation of tender documents in conjunction with the bidding team
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Events team including arranging events
Requirements & skills:
- 5-10 years’ experience in an Office Manager role or similar
- Proven experience with IMS, specifically ISO 9001
- Background in policy and HR is desirable
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong organisations capabilities
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Verbal/Written skills: Effectively communicates with teams and takes responsibility for own work. Ability to draft letters, reports, and templates
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you are interested of the role of Office Manager in our Sydney office, please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.