I am so pleased that a number of our team have put their hands up to become Women in Construction Ambassadors as part of the forthcoming Sydney Build Expo, Australia’s leading construction, architecture and infrastructure event.
- It’s wonderful to see ambassadors stemming from a variety of teams with a range of roles;
- Elaine Human, Executive Quantity Surveyor
- Alana Menere, Senior Project Advisor
- Laura Berezynskyj – Project Advisor
- Georgia Brady, Quantity Surveyor
- Stephanie Tecli, Quantity Surveyor
Their remit is to represent the skillsets and expertise the industry has to offer and to help Sydney Build raise awareness for more diversity in the building and construction industry.
We are very fortunate to have a diverse and inclusive firm, and I firmly believe this enables us to bring a much more balanced perspective to the way we work and the work that we do for our clients.