MBM are seeking experienced Project Advisors to join our team. The successful applicant will assist in the delivery of services to MBM clients within an established team with supervision from Management. The successful applicant will must be a team player, have effective organisational and communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, good time management, analytical skills and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Capabilities in and exposure to the delivery of Asset Management and FM Services either in the public or private sector;
- A tertiary qualification across Building, Asset Management or Facilities Management;
- Demonstrable commercial experience across the Asset Management and FM Services procurement process including working on specifications, KPI's and payment mechanisms, evaluation and contract negotiation;
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, and Project); and
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen or have permanent residency status.
If you meet the core qualities and skills, please forward your CV to email@example.com
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to firstname.lastname@example.org is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.