MBM were engaged by the University of Adelaide in 2018, and are still providing services to the University.
The original engagement was to assist with the FM Sourcing Model, in preparation of going to market for eleven hard and soft service lines. The initial engagement has been expanded upon with an additional four other service lines being reviewed and issued to the market. Various stakeholder consultation meetings were held with University operational staff, University procurement staff, University faculty staff to understand what the University wanted to achieve with the new era of service contracts.
Key stages of this project included :
- Project Initiation, Literature Review
- Stakeholder consultation
- Market Intelligent Research
- Sourcing Model and Tender Structure
- Current Risks and Issues
- Outcomes and deliverables
- Procurement support assistance
- Transitioning contractors and service contracts