Quantity Surveyor and Senior Quantity Surveyor
MBM are seeking experienced Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors to join our team. The successful applicants will assist in the delivery of services to MBM clients within an established team with supervision from Management.
The successful applicant will have the ability to use Cost X and Buildsoft; must be a team player, have effective organisational and communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, good time management, analytical skills and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Graduate of recognised QS degree course
- Approx 5 years' experience working as a QS.
- Previous experience working in a QS consultancy, providing the full range of pre & post contract QS services preferred
- Recent AIQS/MRICS qualified beneficial but not essential
- Experience in construction, infrastructure and/or engineering industries
- Client facing skills
- High level verbal and written communication
- Preferred but not essential: Tax depreciation, life cycle costing experience
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen or have permanent residency status
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering letter addressing the criteria above and a current CV.
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to email@example.com is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.