MBM are seeking a Building Consultant.
Skills / experience required include:
- Graduate of a relevant / recognised industry degree course;
- Approx. 3-5 years' post degree experience working as a Building Consultant / similar role;
- Recent AIQS/MRICS qualified beneficial but not essential;
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing the Building Consultancy service line undertaking core building consultancy duties such as but not limited to:
- Make Good Assessments and negotiations, both Tenant and Landlord (office and industrial);
- Development Services incorporating new build developments through to handover (industrial);
- Life Cycle Analysis and forecasting (commercial assets);
- Capital Works Funds (aged care assets, health and prisons);
- Ingoing Schedules of Condition (office, retail and industrial);
- Technical Due Diligence at acquisition and disposal (commercial, retail and industrial assets);
- Portfolio Stock Condition Surveys (including Council and University assets);
- Expert Witness, Defect Analysis and reporting.
Associated duties but not limited to:
- Development of new and maintenance of existing clients including in-house relationships;
- NSW, interstate, national and international travel where required.
$75,000 - $100,000 incl. super and dependent on experience
Candidates must be an Australian Citizen or have permanent residency status