The role is responsible for maintaining and developing the Building Consultancy service line undertaking core building consultancy duties such as but not limited to:
• Make Good Assessments and negotiations, both Tenant and Landlord (office and industrial);
• Transition Services incorporating new build developments through to handover (industrial);
• Life Cycle Analysis and forecasting (commercial assets);
• Capital Works Funds (aged care assets, health and prisons);
• Ingoing Schedules of Condition (office,retail and industrial);
• Technical Due Diligence at acquisition and disposal (commercial, retail and industrial assets);
• Portfolio Stock Condition Surveys (including Council and University assets).
• Expert Witness, Defect Analysis and reporting.
Associated duties but not limited to:
• Development of new and maintenance of existing clients including in-house relationships;
• NSW, interstate, national and international travel where required.
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen or have permanent residency status
MBM does not accept unsolicited applications forwarded by employment agencies on behalf of individuals. Job applications on our website and CV's sent to email@example.com is for job seekers only. MBM do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation unless arranged with the provider to advertising a vacancy.